Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Not enough progress

And this weekend is coming up fast.  Last night, I managed to get only 4 figures assembled - two farrow brigands, one gatorman, and poor Targ (who was still in pieces after his fall onto the floor several weeks ago).  I didn't do any greenstuff work on them, and a couple of them need it.

I was really hoping to get more done, but I just didn't.  I think I have 14 more figures that I may need to have assembled (and preferably primed) before this weekend.  I'll get it done, but some of the figs may need to be stripped and reassembled afterwards.

(Actually, I might have another one on the way - I'm missing a second Road Hog, and I think that it shipped yesterday.  Could arrive by Friday. . . in which case, I might want to have it put together as well.)

On the plus side, I have been pouring 20+ Hirst Arts molds every day, so some terrain projects are moving along, although not as quickly as I had hoped.  I'll have more time for them come Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment