Monday, July 16, 2012

Tonight looks busy

Got a little package in the mail this afternoon.  And yes, it was pretty little, measuring only 8" x 6" x 4" or so.  But it contains Wrong- Eye and Snapjaw, Rorsch & Brine, a War Hog, and a minimum unit of Sea Dogs.  Plus, I still have a Swamp Horror and a full unit of Gatormen to get together.  I have the feeling that I will be spending some quality time tonight (and tomorrow afternoon) with green stuff, glue, and sculpting tools.

My collection count currently stands at 814, but I think it is actually a little higher than that.  I probably won't get around to checking it (and updating if necessary) until after GenCon.  My wishlist (if current) stands at just under 1250, but it's higher than that, since I know that it does not include anything from the Colossals book or beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment