Sunday, July 29, 2012

Adding some games.

So, I'm going to ignore the tourney that I "ran" yesterday.  The less said about that, the better.

When I got home, there was a happy little package waiting for me. It held the following new toys:

MERCS:
Rulebook
All CCC (primed grey) + Cards
All KemVar (primed grey) + Cards
Five FCC models (2 Housemembers, Boomer, Liason, Housemaster) + Cards
All Sefadu + Cards
All USCR + Cards

Malifaux:
Samael Hopkins
3 Witchling Stalkers
Sonia Criid
3 Silurid Slaves
Zoraida
Bad Juju
Voodoo Doll
Bishop
Viktoria Sword Mistress
Viktoria Bounty Hunter
Lady Hammerstrike
Johan
3 Ronin

Dystopian Wars:
Empire of the Blazing Sun Starter Set
Federated States of America Starter Set

Looks like I have some light reading to do today (MERCS rules), and I'm heading down to prime some miniatures here in just a few minutes.  I have some of the MERCS and Malifaux figs to prime, plus a bunch of Warmachine figs that I got put together yesterday.

On a (semi-related) note - reading through the new Colossals book, coupled with recent trades, has made me change my mind (a little).  Originally, I was going to take only my minions with me to GenCon, and nothing else.  Now, I will take a small Malifaux force, a MERC force or two, my minions, and my Retribution.  I hope the Hyperion is available, and if it is, I want to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment