Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Proof, once again

I said that I finished it the other day, and indeed I did.  Here is a bad pic, which is some form of proof.   (For a loose enough definition of "proof," at any rate.)



Yes, today is the last day of the month.  I doubt that I will finish anything else tonight, but it is possible.  On the other hand, I picked up a couple of cans of primer yesterday (I wanted white, had to settle for grey), and got everything that I had trimmed and assembled on Saturday primed.

Plus I primed a couple of Malifaux figs.  I might prime some more of them tonight, and some of the MERCS.  I am thinking that I will start with painting either the Silurid or Witchlings Stalkers for Malifaux, and the USCR for MERCS.  Won't have anything from those lines done before GenCon, but that's okay with me - I am going to take them and hope to learn how to play, nothing more.

I have been putting some paint onto the battle cricket, and I really should get all the rest of the Retribution stuff assembled and primed.  And yes, last night, I caught myself wondering if the Galleon would be at GenCon as well - my pirates could use a giant stompy.

No comments:

Post a Comment